oh, so when tumblr feminists embroider swear words and occult symbols onto things, it’s “subversive” and “edgy,” but when I do it, I’m a “terrible surgeon” whose being “sued for malpractice”
hi lovely :) in my opinion my septum hurt waaaay more than my medusa, but the piercer pierced through my cartilage doing that so i dont know if that would be the same for you, i do have a high pain threshold too. I dont think that it hurt too much, it was just a little pinch so id say go for it! :) and not really, your lip swells quite a bit to start with which is quite funny, but yeah its not a bad piercing at all :) xx
i wish i lived in a society where i didnt have to choose between a successful career and having a sleeve full of tattoos
I had a dream that I was flirting with Leonardo DiCaprio and I said “what’s your sign?” and he said “DiCapricorn” and I laughed so hard I woke up
I wouldn't be afraid of spiders if I could just talk to them, you know?
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.